Watch the video above or follow the instructions below.
1. In the Library, choose what you're searching for by selecting Activities, Questions, or Playlists.
2. The search and filter tools are on the left side of the Library page.
3. Use the View selections to choose between Certified and Personal content.
4. In the Search bar, enter subject keywords or specific standards to narrow down your search.
5. Use the Grade slider to narrow your results for content that is suitable for a specific grade or for a range of grade levels.
6. Manually navigate Subject Filter to find specific subject topics and standards.
7. Use the Activity Type and Preference filters to specify the type of activity you are searching for and their compatibility with certain devices or browsers.