To view student account and class information, click on the Student tab in the Admin View. You can sort your students by clicking on one of the following column headers:
1. Student Name
3. Date of Birth
4. Number of Linked Family Accounts
5. Family Partner Receiving Messages Status (The check icon means that the Family Partner is receiving messages from the platform. The caution means that they are not receiving messages due to missing contact information.)
If you know the name or username of the student you are looking for you can use the search bar.
For information on the classes an individual student is enrolled in, click on the arrow icon next to their name.
To remove a student from your school, click the X icon to the right of the student's information and then the Remove Student button on the confirmation screen. This will remove the student from all classes they are in and they will no longer be able to access their playlist assignments.
To remove a student from a specific class, click on the arrow icon next to their name to view their class information. Next, click the X icon to the right of the class you would like to remove the student from. Finally, click the Remove Student button on the confirmation screen. This will remove the student from this class and he or she will not longer be able to access their playlist assignments. Students will still have access to previous assessment reports.
Create a Linked Family Partner Account
1. To create a linked Family Partner account for a student, located the student you would like to create the account for and click the number in the Linked Family Accounts column.
2. In the Family Partners menu, click the Create New Family Partner Account button.
3. Enter the family partner's name and contact information and click the green check mark icon.
4. An introductory text message and/or email will be sent to the family partner, including login information with a temporary password. When they log in for the first time, they will be prompted to update their password.