Playlist Notes are a great tool for keeping tabs on your playlists. Include notes about teaching strategies, best practices, and helpful tips for other teachers who might be using these playlists.
1. View your saved playlists by clicking on the My Playlists tab.
2. Find the playlist you would like to add a note to and click the the Add Content button.
3. In the drop-down menu that appears, click on the Playlist Note button.
4. Enter your Note Title and the content of your note and click the Save button.
5. Once you have saved your Playlist Note, you will see it in your playlist timeline with a notes icon.